For Specialists, Consulting Suites and Day Surgeries
RECEPTION & PATIENT
- Multi Doctor, Multi Location Appointment making
- 2 Way SMS reminders
- Online Electronic Medical & Hospital claiming via Eclipse
- Secure emailing of Letters and Reports
- Automated billing engine for easy billing
- Insightful management information & reports
- Flexible Progress Notes via typing with Auto text, dictating or handwriting
- Electronic Pathology and Radiology results & requests
- MIMs based Prescription writing
- Simplified Intra-office messaging
- Incoming & outgoing letter management
- Many time saving features to facilitate a simple, efficient workflow.
- Almost all details required for government compliance are captured by the system as part of the day to day operations
- Default values and quick data entry options are utilised to save you hours of work in compliance reporting
- Avoid wasteful manual processes to meet compliance reporting requirements
- Enables day hospitals and specialist medical centres to perform online claiming and eligibility checking from health funds, Medicare and DVA.
- Receive the payments in to your bank account in days instead of many weeks
- Reconcile the payments in your bank statement with actual payments easily
- A Pre-Admission web based portal that allows patients to securely upload their demographic AND Medical History data directly into the appropriate sections Medical Wizard with no transcribing required.
- Portal is fully customised to your requirements, colours and logo etc.
- Availability of medical & clinical data prior to consultations / procedures saves Doctors so much time.
- The Paperless Wizard is a series of tools to save staff time and improve accuracy in assigning scanned documents to patient records.
- The automated /preprinted barcodes automatically identify each scanned document and safely assign to the correct patient with the correct document title.
- Provides summarised metrics on various operational and financial aspects of the business
- Provides the ability to explore 'What If' scenarios for senior management and doctors
- Provides a vast array of Executive Reports that cover all aspects of your practice with minimal mouse clicks
- A completely paperless, tablet-based module that allows all theatre and recovery staff and doctors to complete their documentation simply and efficiently.
- The system automatically tracks deteriorating patients and prevents the user from proceeding without acknowledging the patient deterioration or any adverse clinical events.
- End of month compliance reporting is simplified to a few mouse clicks.
- Delivers rapid customised Endoscopy reporting by the doctors, using their own phrases and terminology with just a few mouse clicks.
- Provides the ability to save preset templates of reports saving valuable theatre time
- Gives the ability to run various interactive analysis via the Data Analysis module to simplify quality audits and reporting.
- The Image Capture module connects directly to the Endoscopy imaging devices and captures high resolution images as the doctor presses the capture button on the scope.
- Enables the images to be labeled and inserted directly into the patient medical history and endoscopy reports.
- Cosmetic, Dermatology and long term wound management doctors with the ability to compare before and after images of the patients easily.
- Easily manage the myriad of repetitive tasks performed by theatre staff as recurring tasks.
- Document activities with simple button taps and take photographic evidence of task completions and incidents etc.
- Track and report all of your day to day audits and task progress.
- Makes Clinical Reporting simple and efficient.
REFERRAL & LEAD
- Lead Management reinvented: Collect, manage, and communicate with your leads and run detailed analysis of your campaigns and sales team all from a centralised database that is seamlessly linked with Medical Wizard with no duplicate effort.
- Allows users to manage a pre-set task list for each proposed procedure / operation, producing relevant documentation for each patient at various stages of the process of care, minimising the potential for human error in manual processes.